+358 9 310 80786
+358 9 310 86744
Marja Riitta Rautaparta
+358 9 310 80785
+358 9 310 32440
School year 2023-2024
Weighted curriculum education
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has three floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift cramped for wheelchair users; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.