Daycare centre manager: Daniela Spring, email@example.com, +358 9 310 32438.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 32438
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.