Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 73084
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 73131
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a steep ramp over 6 m long without an intermediate landing.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.