Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 64132
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 46862
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is guided, rough and narrow and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 1. The toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.
- A second toilet marked as accessible is located on floor 0.