Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 73922
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 46807
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is rough and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 steps.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has three floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 turning steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.