The registry office's customer service is open weekdays from 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by phone +358 9 310 13700
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to the registry office can be left in the mailbox in the City Hall lobby.
Please use secure email to submit your personal data: securemail.hel.fi.
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 1.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.