You can study towards the following qualifications with us:
- specialist vocational qualification in leadership and business management, multiform education
- further vocational qualification in education and guidance, learning support assistant/morning and afternoon club activity instructor or childminder
- further qualification in first-level management, multiform education
- further vocational qualification in mental health and intoxicant abuse welfare work
- specialist vocational qualification in mental health and intoxicant abuse welfare work
- specialist vocational qualification in care for the elderly
- further vocational qualification for entrepreneurs
- initial degree in social and health care, practical nurse.
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route to the entrance has a wheelchair lift.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides. The steps are marked with contrast stripes.
- The entrance has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 7 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 6.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor 5.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the customer service desk, meeting room, lecture room, auditorium and also a portable induction loop.