You can study towards the following qualifications with us:
- further vocational qualification in stage and theatre technology, competence area of stage and event technology
- further vocational qualification in media, competence areas of audiovisual communication and photography
- initial degree in media, implementer of media services or game production
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens with an access control key.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 9 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 1.