+358 9 310 28665
+358 9 310 15937
+358 9 310 86754
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a door phone and is heavy.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 4 floors.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall, gym.