Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 24622
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 46831
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens with an access control key.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.