Daycare centre manager: Pia-Maaria Peltoniemi, email@example.com, +358 9 310 41544.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 41544
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 41533
+358 9 310 29327(Link starts a phone call)
firstname.lastname@example.org(Link opens default mail program)
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. It does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair and the door is too narrow.