+358 9 310 15208
+358 9 310 72363
+358 9 310 80059
+358 9 310 80060
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 2. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.