+358 9 310 32321
+358 9 310 82811
+358 9 310 82810
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair that is difficult to perceive; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. The door is too narrow. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.