1. Fill in the form and send it to Education Division's archive when ordering
- copies of certificates from comprehensive school (from 1996 onwards)
- copies of certificates from upper secondary school (from 2006 onwards)
2. Send the form as a secure email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by mail to Education Division's archive P.O. Box 51300, 00099 City of Helsinki
Download the form to your computer before completing it.
How the process works
1. Education Division will receive and process the order
2. When the order is ready the orderer will be notified in the asiointi.hel.fi website.
3. The copy can be picked up at Education Division's archive (Töysänkatu 2 D, Vallila, 00510 Helsinki) or sent by cash on delivery.
Requesting copies of certificates
You can order copies of certificates from comprehensive school (from 1996 onwards) and upper secondary school (from 2006 onwards) from the archives of City of Helsinki Education Division with a PDF form.
Processing a request usually takes 5-10 days.
The order is valid until a copy of the report is made.
You can order more recent certificates of vocational qualification from Helsinki Vocational College, older certificates (before year 2012) have been handed over to the City Archives. If necessary, Helsinki Vocational College and Adult Institute Admissions Office can help you find your certificate.
You can order copies of comprehensive school certificates issued before 1996 from the City Archives via Feedback form. Upper secondary school certificates issued before 2006 you get directly from the school. If you need a copy of certificate of matriculation you can order one from the Matriculation Examination Board, Tel. 0295 338 200.