+358 9 310 28407
+358 9 310 86750
+358 9 310 37293
+358 9 310 82557
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 2. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.