+358 9 310 28665
+358 9 310 83270
+358 9 310 86754
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 3.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has 3 consecutive steps.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on floor 1.