+358 9 310 21514
+358 9 310 21334
+358 9 310 82553
+358 9 310 89357
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens with an access control key. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 2.