+358 9 310 82060
+358 9 310 82048
+358 9 310 82047
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
- The route has a steep ramp under 6 m long.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 steps.
- The entrance has a steep ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 2.
- For moving around, there is a lift cramped for wheelchair users; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 turning steps.
- The indoor walkways have a steep ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.