These after-school activities are for pupils with special needs.
Iiluodonpiha 1, 00990 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing, with handrails on both sides.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a door phone, opening easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has three floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The indoor walkways have a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing, with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.