We can advise you on matters related to apartment search for city-owned rental homes. You will receive guidance on applying for Heka rental housing, non-subsidised rental housing, short-term rental housing and City of Helsinki's company housing.
Our advice focuses on instructions for filling in housing applications.
Independence Day: Dec. 6, 2023 - Closed
Christmas Eve: Dec. 24, 2023 - Closed
Christmas Day: Dec. 25, 2023 - Closed
Boxing Day: Dec. 26, 2023 - Closed
New Year's Day: Jan. 1, 2024 - Closed
Mon & Thu 9.00 - 12.00
Tue & Wed 12.30 - 15.30
Fri 12.00 - 15.00
Customer service Työpajankatu 8:
Mon 12.00 - 15.00
Tue - Wed 8.30 - 12.00
Thu - Fri 12.00 - 15.00
Please note that the earliest time you can get a shift number is 11.00 on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on floor 1.