+358 9 310 36785
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy.
In the facility
- The customer service point has three floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 1.