+358 9 310 80813
+358 9 310 72077
+358 9 310 28829
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 3.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 3.