The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens with an access control key.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.