The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
The main entrance
- The entrance is located in a recess and is illuminated.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer, opening easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The indoor walkways have 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.