+358 9 310 72053
+358 9 310 86599
+358 9 310 80325
School year 2023-2024
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens with an access control key. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 0.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 1.
- The service point has a portable induction loop.