The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.