Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 73783
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 73612
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point has three floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair that is difficult to perceive; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- A third toilet marked as accessible is located on floor -3.