On this page
- Loading table of contents
Kiosk spots are sales spots intended for selling ice cream, grill products and other food items. The rental agreements for kiosks spots are fixed term. The kiosk spots for 2022–2029 have been assigned through competitive tendering. If any spots are free or become free, the city will announce the available spots on this page. For more information about the pricing of sales spots, see the price list (PDF in Finnish).
Renting kiosk spots for 2023–2029
The kiosk spots that have become free in Helsinki’s public areas have been sold based on bids placed via an online auction. The rental term of the kiosk spots is 1 May 2023–31 December 2029. The spots available for rent and the rental terms will be described on the Huutokaupat.com site (in Finnish)(Link leads to external service) when the competitive tendering starts. If any spots are free or become free, the city will announce the available spots on this page.
Good to know about kiosk spots
- Setting up a kiosk in an available spot always requires an action or construction permit. Read more about building permits.
- You can also sell food from a food truck, i.e. a mobile food establishment.
- Tilapalvelut leases out the city’s commercial facilities.
- You can terminate the lease agreement by submitting a written notice of termination (PDF in Finnish) to the Land Use unit.
- If you need to make any changes to the agreement, please contact the inspectors in charge of land leasing.