On this page
- Loading table of contents
At the moment, there are no outdoor advertising locations available for applying.
Instructions on outdoor advertising
- Read the placement rules (PDF, in Finnish) for outdoor advertising devices.
- See the instructions on placing advertising devices (PDF, in Finnish) in a street area.
- Read the instructions on A frames, i.e. transportable advertising stands.
- You can terminate your lease by sending a written notification (PDF, in Finnish) to the Land Use unit.
- If you need to make changes to your lease, please contact the inspectors.
- All prices are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Instructions for exceptional circumstances
- If you want to use your own property for outdoor advertising, you typically need an action permit. Read more about building permits.
- If you want to place a signpost or board (for example a museum sign), you will need a placement agreement.
- If you want to place other advertising devices (for example own devices of a shopping centre, car dealership or fast food restaurant), fill in an application (PDF, in Finnish) for leasing the spot.
- You will require permission from the property owner if you want to attach a banner onto a wall.
Advertisement spaces on bridges
Bridge advertisement spaces are intended for short-term or temporary communications. You can lease space on bridge railings for an advert for one calendar week at a time, starting from Monday. The maximum advertising period is two weeks.
A banner advert attached to a bridge railing may be up to 12 metres long and 80 centimetres tall. However, along Baana, the maximum length is eight metres.
Read more about the rules on banners (PDF, in Finnish).
How do I apply for a bridge advertising spot?
Start by finding out where bridge adverts may be placed. You can check the locations on a list of bridge advertising locations (PDF, in Finnish) or this map (PDF, in Finnish).
How much does a bridge advertisement spot cost?
- Commercial banners are 750 euros + VAT/week.
- Non-commercial banners are 150 euros + VAT/week. Sponsor logos may only cover up to 10 per cent of non-commercial operators’ banners.