The opening hours of Työväenopisto locations are determined according to the courses and events on a daily basis.
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 steps, with handrails on right side when going up.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on left side when going up.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.