Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 47991
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 29493
+358 9 310 26864(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 26865(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 26863(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 26866(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 29577(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 47373(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 29580(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 29581(Link starts a phone call)
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is soft.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.