The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.