The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.