Daycare centre manager: Inkeri Karhos, +358 9 310 29181.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Saija Juusti, +358 9 310 42200.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 29181
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 42200
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. The toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair and the door is too narrow. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.