Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 56424
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 69728
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.