Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 56482
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 42320
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.