Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 61222
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 69757
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 2.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 0.