Daycare centre manager: Anna-Riikka Hiekkala, +358 9 310 44036.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Johanna Ylänkö, +358 9 310 45005.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 44036
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 73791
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The entrance has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens with an access control key.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 5 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens with an access control key. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 2. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.
- A second toilet marked as accessible is located on floor 0.
- A third toilet marked as accessible is located on floor 4.