Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 41768
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 46850
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. The toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair and the door is too narrow.