Tehtaankatu 23, 00150 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The passage has at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy. The buzzer has a light signal.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 1.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.