Nurkkatie 2, 00760 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- A second toilet marked as accessible is located on floor 2.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The foyer is cramped.