Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 69930
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 45254
09 310 26926(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 26924(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 26925(Link starts a phone call)
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 turning steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.