Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 62749
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 69710
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.