The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is soft and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The entrance has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.