Daycare centre manager: Päivi-Maarit Zhitia, email@example.com, +358 9 310 73124.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 73124
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.