Daycare centre manager: Mari Löfman, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 9 310 62900.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Arja Väyrynen, +358 9 310 69760.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 62900
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 69760
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.