Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 44622
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
Aada- Julia Leinonen
+358 9 310 24623
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 2.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 2.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor 2.