The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is rough and illuminated.
- The passage has 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The route has a steep ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy. The buzzer has a light signal.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.