Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 74207
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 46811
09 310 29692(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 22725(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 74206(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 44020(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 29693(Link starts a phone call)
09 310 43395(Link starts a phone call)
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer, opening easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides. The steps are marked with contrast stripes.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.