Daycare centre manager: Nina Leandersson, +358 9 310 73870.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Laura Salomaa, +358 9 310 73330.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 73870
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 73330
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is rough.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the entrance floor. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.